[SEL] RE: SIAM Photos

Mike Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Tue Jun 13 13:51:20 PDT 2006

Andy,

>I'll admit my inability to remember which names go with which faces
>so could someone identify the characters in the group photo?

 From left to right, Devin Holland (in the chair), Steve Webre,
Jennifer Webre, Mel Webre, Curt Holland, Lincoln Tucker, Susan
Tucker, Mike Tucker, Dave Rotigel (kneeling), Keith Kinney, Steve
Barr.

>   I do recognize several members of my Tractor Rodeo Fan Club.
>Thanks to your support the dusty Farmall F-20 won the title of
>"Sexiest Tractor".  Some guys with those ugly green tractors were
>grumbling about Chicago type voting.  They were just sore losers.

They just can't deal with folks who know that green tractors aren't
the best at anything :-)!

>I want to thanks the SEL members for their working displays.  I
>always enjoy an engine that is "doing something" like running a drag
>saw more than one that is displayed by itself.  We were truly
>blessed with good weather and I think that everyone had a good show
>and a good time!

Congratulations are in order for you and the rest of the SIAM crew
for putting on a FANTASTIC show!  The SIAM show is always one of my
highlight shows for the year and this one was no exception.  Throw in
that we didn't get soaking wet like last year and things can't get
much better.

Take care,
Mike