[SEL] RE: SIAM Photos

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:03:42 PDT 2006

Great Pics Steve, I'm glad that you came to the show and I hope that you had
a good time.  I'll admit my inability to remember which names go with which
faces so could someone identify the characters in the group photo?  I do
recognize several members of my Tractor Rodeo Fan Club.  Thanks to your
support the dusty Farmall F-20 won the title of "Sexiest Tractor".  Some
guys with those ugly green tractors were grumbling about Chicago type
voting.  They were just sore losers.  I want to thanks the SEL members for
their working displays.  I always enjoy an engine that is "doing something"
like running a drag saw more than one that is displayed by itself.  We were
truly blessed with good weather and I think that everyone had a good show
and a good time!