[SEL] blasting cabinet question - OT sort of

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 8 04:39:08 PDT 2006

Hey, Joe,
It would seem to be that way everywhere...... thing is, I've looked at all
the places that have outlets locally - Northern Tools, etc. and they all
seem to sell the same stuff, or if the brands are different, the design
and "quality" are similar. Des Moines only has a couple of places that
sell tools like that so our choices are limited (small city that likes to
think it's a BIG city) and I've got a low budget -200 was target, really
can't go over 275 or so tops. Got a lot of parts to blast - car
restoration (wow, a dismantled car takes a LOT of space!) and have a
couple of engines to get ready for show. Tired of "sand" all over the
driveway and in my hair - then having to buy more sand when I have
finished a few parts.  (and it really looks like heck around here if I use
the black media!)
Yeah, let me know what you think, really. I asked....   ;-)

Bill