[SEL] blasting cabinet question - OT sort of

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jun 7 11:14:40 PDT 2006

Anyone have any experience with or comments about the Harbor Freight blast
cabinet #39170?
It's a fair size floor model blast cabinet. On sale now.....

Good?
Indifferent?
Have no clue, never heard of it or them?
It sucks, run from it fast?

also - what "media" do you use for various parts and materials?
I've got a lot of parts to clean - using electrolysis when/where I can,
but I also believe some parts simply need "blasting", especially
non-ferrous metals.

Bill
Runnells, IA where we need RAIN badly!!!!!!!!!!!!