[SEL] 2 1/2 HP. IHC

Brock Summerfield brock at netspeed.com.au
Mon Jun 5 03:51:38 PDT 2006

G,day Jim
for the last few years i have been getting pre machined Wet sleeves from a
local engine rebuilder
who has been able to supply from sizes from 4 inch up to 6 inchs with an
average lenth of about 10 to 11 inchs
i have not hade a problem getting a size  just the other day i got a price
for a sleeve for a mate  the size was 4 inch by 11.5 long
it was $120 Au hope that helps
regards Brock