[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Jun 2 11:44:31 PDT 2006

At 06:00 PM 02/06/2006, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 23:37:27 +1000
>From: Paul Pavlinovich <pjp at steamengine.com.au>
>Subject: [SEL] The online event calendar is back on my site Steam &
>         Engine  of Australia
>
>Some of you may remember the horrible flaky event calendar that was hosted
>on my site
>  <snip>
>school - I *like* writing my own code :).
>
>You can reach it here:
>http://www.steamengine.com.au/cgi-bin/calendar?db=events
><snip>
>Regards
>Paul

Hi Paul,
         It works great - thanks.
         I've entered our clubs upcoming show (first weekend - September)
and had no problems. Now all we need is for some of you guys on the lists
to come and visit :-) You will be made very welcome - the southern
hemisphere people are renowned for their hospitality.

         One possibly improvement would be if you could make it easy to
enter multiple dates (for one show). Ours runs for 3 days and I would have
to do all that typing again to make it appear on the 3 days on the
calendar. As it is I have only entered it for 1 day with a note in the
comments that it runs for 3.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---