[SEL] RE: SIAM Classic Iron

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jun 2 05:31:31 PDT 2006

I'm at the Super 8 at 19601 Elpers Road. That's the one at Interstate 64,
Exit 25A See:
http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/map?pid=08597&brandInfo=SE&latitude=381465&longitude=-875505&ShowPOIs=N&ClickRecenter=Y&MQZoom=6&url=FDR2dmwjDE%3Bu759f%3AHODc8xnM6bd*VJ%13M%3DTPF3b%2Cbg9wzs%26%3Dyad47s%26%40%24%3A%26%40%24a%26w82%26a72%26MDUV%26FDBBD%7Clr25g4%24.5z8su4%24%3A%26%40%24%3A%26%401sl%40%3AHOOxiwJdvndg%7C%17N%10M&brand_selected=SE
         Dave