[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

mullt at att.net mullt at att.net
Thu Jun 1 12:09:35 PDT 2006

Perhaps GEM will evolve like many other print publications are these days and have both a print version of the publication and an online version.

I wrote a two part technical article for a trade journal a few years ago. They put the first part in the print version of the journal and the second part in the online journal.

Tom in St. Louis
From: Richard Backus <rbackus at ogdenpubs.com>