[SEL] [Fwd: flywheel degree]

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 1 13:14:36 PDT 2006

Here's the rule:
If you have "something per something else", write it this way:
something/something else
Now say this:
something divided by something else.
Works for anything.
Degrees per tooth = degrees/tooth = 360 divided by number of teeth.
Miles per gallon =  miles/gallon = miles driven divided by gallons used
If you drove 100 miles and used 10 gallons, it's 100 miles per 10 gallons
or 100/10 or 10 miles per gallon (100 divided by 10).

Bill