[SEL] Crosby ND Show

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 26 10:48:03 PDT 2006

Tommy

The trip went great (except for the 17 hours on the road each way...but
the company was great).  In looking back, I still missed a bunch...only
shot 397 photos + 12 decent video clips (which are not on the site)...you
will have to go to Harry's to view them when Craig Anderson puts them up
on his server space.

Photos at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2006CrosbyGasEngines.htm

Steve