[SEL] Recent Lister CS Book

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Wed Jul 19 11:29:53 PDT 2006

Bob W7AVK wrote:
> Good Morning - Recently I learned of a new book by David Edgingtion
> called THE LISTER CS STORY.  The instructions at the web site
> http://www.stationaryenginebooks.co.uk/ say to email him to request
> the total costs and place an order.  I sent an mail several days ago
> requesting cost, if he took paypal, etc.   I've not received an answer.
Hi,
We stock all Davids books in the museum shop, have some signed copies of
the CS book in at the normal price £12.

We can take PayPal and the profits go to the museum! We hope to get the
Online Shop sorted in the very near future and get everything listed. CS
book is excellent.

Cheers
Paul

--

Internal Fire Museum of Power

Castell Pridd, Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, UK SA43 2JS

http://www.internalfire.com