[SEL] Recent Lister CS Book

Bob W7AVK rsrolfne at atnet.net
Wed Jul 19 09:55:15 PDT 2006

Good Morning - Recently I learned of a new book by David Edgingtion
called THE LISTER CS STORY.  The instructions at the web site
http://www.stationaryenginebooks.co.uk/ say to email him to request the
total costs and place an order.  I sent an mail several days ago
requesting cost, if he took paypal, etc.   I've not received an answer.

Couple questions from a new list member and novice to the hobby on the
west coast of the USA.  Is there a USA source for the Stationary Engine
Books?  Does David Edgingtion exist and how is he about returning his
mail?  Hope he is in good health.  How is the LISTER CS book?

Thanks

Regards,

Bob R.
Mose Lake, WA. USA