[SEL] spam...ethanol?

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 08:23:30 PDT 2006

Hi Lyle,
I am sure you are correct.

On engine matters, I am finding it more and more difficult to get gasoline
that does not contain alcohol.  Is anyone running the ethanol blend in  their
stationary engine?  What are the results?

Ron

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it
made.
_Jean  Giraudoux_ (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Jean_Giraudoux/)
French diplomat, dramatist, & novelist (1882 -  1944)

In a message dated 7/15/2006 6:37:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,