[SEL] Steam Power and the Digital Revolution

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jul 12 16:11:53 PDT 2006

I made an error on my addition and subtraction as the bottom line would
be zero and not $1,000,000.  Also, remember that if the final settlement
were to be say $2,000,000, just use the same percentages from the
potential $1,000,000 settlement.  In that scenario, each would get $6.66
or thereabout (possibly a bit less). Since Dave is the actual owner of
the logo, I would think it a good gesture to give him two shares of the
class payments.  If this works out as envisioned, I will be purchasing
several very nice hunks of iron over the next few years and will
probably construct a building to hold a show at my place in the future.
Each Class Action member would be invited and you could take your share
of the settlement and purchase a gallon of gas to run your engine on at
the show.  Sorry, but I won't be furnishing gas as its too expensive......

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY