[SEL] Steam Power and the Digital Revolution

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jul 12 15:31:28 PDT 2006

Dave,
    Since this will be a Class Action, here is what we can expect.  If
we can get a settlement of say, $1,000,000 and there are 300 class
action members, each of you can expect about $3.33.  The numbers add up
like this:

$1,000,000 (Settlement Amount)
-    500,000 (Attorney's Fees)
-    350,000 (Expert Testimony, Affidavits, Damage Appraisals, etc)
-    100,000 (Service costs, filing fees, transcripts, etc)
-      49,000 (Attorney's travel costs  --- will have to attend shows,
swaps, and rallies around the
                      world in a PR effort to draw attention to the
damage claim)
-        1,000 (Amount due Class Action Litigants divided by 300 = $3.33
each)
__________
$1,000,000

    I could be wrong as the amount to be distributed to the Class Action
members could be a little high in my estimate.  Hopefully each won't owe
money in the end.  All of my numbers depend on one important fact, that
we get a Federal Judge in our Class Action Suit that doesn't know the
difference between a Steam Engine and a Gas Engine (the SEL Logo is a
Gas Engine while those we claim an infringement against are using a
Steam Engine).

    I'm excited and ready to proceed!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Yes, it is registered. I hold the copy rite of the SEL Logo!