[SEL] BIG Iron

Wayne Thackery wayne at lorenssanitation.com
Sun Jul 9 19:19:42 PDT 2006

Tommy,

What a great addition to your nest of engines! I remember looking at this
engine when we visited Terry while on tour back there in the fall of 2003. I
was intreged by the rocker arm that opens the valves to each cylinder and
the igniter trip rods. It could not have found a better home and as for
finding a permanent place to set it.....I have lots of room!

Wayne A Thackery
Keizer, Oregon