[SEL] Fw: Bromps latest

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 03:38:23 PST 2006

R&M-
 Please do not misunderstand.  I,  also, find such cheating to be repugnant.  Too, if there was  anything that I could do to assist in "making you whole" I would do so  without hesitancy.
  As indicated, I truly hope that, at the end of it, things resolve to your liking.
  JM

R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:  Jim,
This all started as a warning to others in the hobby (There are a lot of
modelmakers in our ranks.),not to deal with this ***** .    I am not alone
in being done by him.
As it progressed, others became interested in the outcome, so I have kept
the lists informed.
As you seem to feel that I should no longer report progress, I will no
longer mention it on the lists.
But, It WAS list members who have been helping me with it. A situation that
shows the goodness in most of the members. Most of us are happy to help each
other with support and friendship no matter where we are on the globe.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold