[SEL] Fw: Bromps latest

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 30 19:24:37 PST 2006

<snip>
This all started as a warning to others in the hobby (There are a lot of
modelmakers in our ranks.),not to deal with this ***** .    I am not
alone in being done by him.
As it progressed, others became interested in the outcome, so I have
kept the lists informed.
As you seem to feel that I should no longer report progress, I will no
longer mention it on the lists.

G'day Reg,

You have done us all a service with your reports and warning. I am just
getting started with models and if my first dealing had been with this
LRB, I have no doubt it may have been the end of my attempt at models.
My budget can't handle not getting what I paid for and buying another.
Keep the reports coming mate.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA