[SEL] Engine Trip

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jan 29 19:41:32 PST 2006

It s all true!  Except for the scantily clad woman - She was fully dressed
and was old - I mean real old.  Nearly as old as Dave!   Oh - and the old
man with the gun put his gun away as soon as he realized the only sane
person in the group - me - was the only one that was not packing heat....
He quickly figured if the insane ones have the guns, what on earth could
the sane one have up his sleeve.

Seriously though, the day was great.  The engines were interesting and
Arnie's and Dave's explanations got me up to speed on oil field engines
quickly.   I actually know a little something about them now!   But most
importantly, the was weather and the country was gorgeous.   There really
wasn't any gun play and our hosts were great guys. The wells and derricks
were as intersting as the engines truth be told.   A lot of intersting
history in them thar hills in addition to rusty iron.

I have to make a few calls and look at a few other options, but there may
be an engine extraction party this spring; so stayed tuned

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net