[SEL] From a newsgroup: Pissing,getting OT now!

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Jan 26 15:28:08 PST 2006

Yes you said it .............''Pissing Matches '' ? Not quite sure what a
previous contributor meant by this term .How high ,how long,number of times
,the latter could I fear indicate a health problem ?As a pimply faced youth
there was a sort of fascination in this subject . I must admit that it is
hard to convince my wife that having a ''Slash '' on the Lemon Tree is
beneficial to the health and productivity of this member of the Citrus
family.My theory is that it is a sort of territory thing ,my Jack Russell
does it all the time !