[SEL] OT........bush fires in Australia

Bob W7AVK rsrolfne at atnet.net
Thu Jan 26 05:34:59 PST 2006

Good Day - In 1910 the Pacific North Western part of the United States
experienced a grand daddy of a forest fire that went into several states
and burned until the snows came that winter.  Lots has been written and
lore about it.  Check out http://www.idahoforests.org/fires2.htm  One is
of Pulaski.  Do a google.

BTW - The fire area has regrown, been logged, and regrown again in the
100 years.

Regards,

Bob R.
Moses Lake, WA, USA