[SEL] My dumb engine website (now updated)

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 20:59:06 PST 2006

Rex
Right now I'm in college at Rhodes State at Lima Ohio. I'm working on a
degree in web design. The college has some real good books that break down
just how to set up your web sites. If you are interested in buying one of
these college books there about one hundred dollar, if interested contact me
at my e-mail address and I'll get you one. Some times they do have used ones
but most college students keep their books because they are so informative
and valuable for future work on web sites. If any other member is interested
you may also contact me. Thanks for such good input on so many different
topics.
Lyle Myles

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net