[SEL] My dumb engine website (now updated)

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 18 19:16:43 PST 2006

Thanks to all who replied to my website post , You all gave me some great
tips and I used your advice and the site is a little better,  got rid of
most of the caps , lined up the captions and added a little info , now I
will leave it be for a spell while I learn thunbnails and such , again
thanks gang your replies were too kind , and yes Dave you may use your
special tool on the maytag , did you ever try to open a ole mil  with it ?