[SEL] My dumb engine website

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 17:50:58 PST 2006

Rex, for not knowing much about computers you did a bang up job on your
website. I enjoyed looking at your photos and keep up the good work.
Lyle Myles

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net