[SEL] My dumb engine website

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Jan 17 20:17:45 PST 2006

Very nice start Rex! I'll bring the proper "tool" to Baraboo this year and
we can finish the job you have started on that 1937 Model 92 MAYTAG!
         Dave
PS, It worries me a bit that you "kinda like it" when Robe beats you. But
what the hell there are all kinds of people on this List!
PPS, OM's are GOOD--and so is life!