[SEL] My dumb engine website

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 17 16:43:13 PST 2006

Hi all:

   I'm not so good  at following directions when it comes to computer stuff
, I have put up a website with most of my engines on it , this is my first
attempt and it will only get better (or maybe worse) from here on as I learn
more so bare with me , take a look and get a laugh , maybe shoot me a tip or
two off line , the second pic of the Maytag Twin is there to fill the space
til I get a photo of the Simplicity ,  thanks in advance for any helpful
hints and yes Dave I Was Sober when I  made the site And Rob you can beat me
up if you wish I kinda like it

the site  http://fp1.centurytel.net/Rexs-old-engines
 Gents start your engines
Rex