[SEL] buzz coil

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 07:23:50 PST 2006

I recently acquired a model T type buzz coil I assume was made for an old
engine.  It has the three terminals on the top rather than 2 on top and one on
end.  I think the two front terminals are the plus/negative and the one in the
back is the spark.  The brass connector on the front terminal appears to have
been for a round rod knife switch, but only a guess on my part.  I have never
seen one like it.  I also have a round buzz coil which is unusual too if anyone
interested.  Pictures at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/schmutz/images/MVC-011s.jpg

http://www.oldengine.org/members/schmutz/images/MVC-013s.jpg

Tom Schmutz