[SEL] Re: 7 Economy

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Fri Jan 13 19:07:36 PST 2006

Ron,

The detent blade is adjustable back and forth, but I assume you are out of
adjustment room.  There are two different blades - one for the small engines
and another for all the rest.  There are also two different blade holders.
One has one bolt to hold the blade on and the other has two bolts.  Each
takes a different blade.  Get a piece of 3/16" x 3/4" strap iron and make
one or weld an extension on the one you have.

Glenn

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA
Hercules Historian