[SEL] Re: 7 Economy

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Fri Jan 13 17:10:38 PST 2006

Hi all. One more question about the Economy.  I put the new catch block
on the push rod, and a new detent blade on.  When the blade is in the
miss position and the cam comes around to open the exhaust valve, the
catch block is moved 3/8" off the blade.  All my other engines are
adjusted to clear 1/16" or less.  The catch block goes in a machined slot
in the push rod, so the only thing I can think of it Hit n Miss sent a
detent blade that is too short.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA