[SEL] Tod Engine Works Foundry

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 19:49:16 PST 2006

Speaking of pistons...

I've had numerous inquiries about casting pistons.  I would like to develop
a set of patterns that would allow me to make up generic piston blanks which
could be machined to the specific size and configuration for a certain
engine.   If I can have those patterns made then I'll be in a position to
supply pistons and as my machining skills develop I may someday be able to
offer machined pistons as well.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799