[SEL] OT Antivirus

Mark Shattuck MarkShattuck at ntelos.net
Sun Jan 8 18:05:55 PST 2006

Bill Chill Out ?  Tom is using AOL they give security if want it of not
. I have tryed to turn off there stuff and i can't . If you select don't
check my system it still does any way in the back ground . I e-mailed
tom OFF list he does not need much of any thing useing AOL . He does not
need ad-awere -or norton anything , thing AOL gives Mcafee for free to
aol users . he covered . Just turn on your M/S Firewall good to go ..

Mark L Shattuck

Waynesboro Va.