[SEL] antivirus OT

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:56:56 PST 2006

On 1/8/06, Germoamer at aol.com <Germoamer at aol.com> wrote:
> I presently have Norton Antivirus 2005 (simple version) due for renewal in a
> week. I also have Adaware and Spybot installed.
>
> I have three options:
> Renew 2005 for $30
> Upgrade to 2006 for $40
> Upgrade to Norton Internet Security 2006 upgrade for $50  which has all the
> birds and whistles.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Tom Schmutz

Our renewal is £33 per machine for a year. We can buy NAV 2005 OEM for
less than £10 a shot in packs of five, that includes a year's
subscription and all updates, so it's a no-brainer really. The dealers
have unloaded 2005 stuff to get 2006 stock in, so the old stock goes
out cheap.

We have 7 machines running, here and at the factory so it makles sense
for us to keep the costs down, but I wouldn't run without it, even
though it has yet to catch anything on any of our machines.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com