[SEL] Pictures of New Years Crank Up

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:06:36 PST 2006

Hi Orrin,

It is a 1940 Allis B. Has a hand crank only, no starter. I mainly use it to
plow our 450 foot driveway in the winter time. It's a great tractor except
for the funky blue boat seat on it. I picked up the bottom portion of a
bench seat this year at Portland. I just need to find the back rest portion
of the seat for a reasonable price. Here are a couple better pictures of it:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/tractor.html

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA