[SEL] Pictures of New Years Crank Up

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Jan 2 21:22:05 PST 2006

Duncan, you lucky guy.  I'd dearly love to get my hands on a CA, but in
these rolling Palouse hills wheel tractors were almost unheard of until the
big Steigers and their clones came on the scene.

For the life of me, I don't know how my C ever found its way out here.  But,
I'm not complaining.  :-)

I have to agree with you.  The CA is a mighty nice tractor.  A friend of
mine restored one and let me drive it in a parade.  He almost had to pry me
off it, afterwards.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA