[SEL] OT: Google Earth-Portland

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Jan 1 18:27:41 PST 2006

JM,

    I can't imagine the Metropolis of Magnolia not being in the high
population areas!  We've got all of 500 people living here.  The next
town east, Mt. Sherman, has only 75 and the next town south, Jonesville
has only 50.  I thought we were BIG! (well, at least my county is part
of a "metro" area..... )

Tommy Turner