[SEL] OT: Google Earth-Portland

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 1 17:56:40 PST 2006

Hi Tommy,
	You are not doing anything wrong it is just that your part of the
world is not in hi-res. A lot of the area is not in hi-res but when you get
a hi-resolution area the detail is fantastic.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/