[SEL] OT: Google Earth images

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:50:20 PST 2006

On 1/1/06, James Moran <jrmoraninc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this the first time that you used Google Earth  or are you referring to the (recent) update?  If you are "on it",  you can peek at us by dialing in 3575 Chili Avenue, Rochester, New York  14624.  Ours is the poperty with the long driveway leading back to  a modern-styled house (pool in back).  We are on about 25  acres.  As you scan south, you will see barn and a "stream" (Black  Creek) that winds through the property.  The ranch house to the  west (on Stottle Road) is also ours (my mother lives in that  house).  As suggested, the other farm property (McCormick Deering,  IHC M, etc.) can be seen by going to 60 Golden Road, 14624.
>   JM

First time we have played with it, but as we are on DSL it seemed to
be a good time to look at it. The boys like looking round the WWII
airfields, we are in the middle of an area which had intensive areas
converted to airfields, so they can look at the images and see
features not available on foot.

The current image sets seem to be about 2 years old.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com