[SEL] Fired up the Economy and New Years Baby

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 07:51:48 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/1/2006 10:44:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rex002 at centurytel.net writes:

<<  got woke up at 7:07 A.M.
 this morning with a phone call from my Son Troy , he called to tell me his
 wife just gave birth to a 8 lb 7 oz girl they named Holly , 2006 is startin
 out GOOD  >>

Rex,

That is great news indeed and congratulations to you and your family on the
new addition!  We kept 3 year old grandson last evening so the young folks
could celebrate New years.  We have a lot of fun with him.

About the crank and head altercation (it could have been your teeth). Glad it
was not serious and that is the reason most of us hang the cranks up and do
not use them.

Happy New Year and have a nice day!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA