[SEL] 4hp Novo Mixer?

Stojanov Dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 16:38:46 PST 2006

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted.  Right now I'm just getting finished up
with this trimester of school (RIT goes by trimesters.)  Anyways, a couple
years back I managed to buy a 4hp Novo type S.  I went to go pick up some
apples at a roadside fruit stand, and mentioned to the owner that I was
interested in antique engines. That comment resulted in me buying this
engine.  Unfortunately the engine is missing the mixer.  I looked through a
couple barns while there and about all I could find was an older tractor
carburetor with some bailing wire holding the throttle open.  Would anyone
happen to have a mixer off a 4hp Novo laying around that they might sell?
Not sure what other mixers will work as this one is an overflow type.  Also,
I am missing one of the lower handhole covers with "Novo" cast into it.  Any
help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Tommy Stojanov