[SEL] Member's Sites on Oldengine.org - IMPORTANT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Feb 19 10:17:23 PST 2006

At 03:31 AM 2/19/2006, you wrote:
>On 2/19/06, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> > Hi Peter,
> >          I may not have made myself clear. Let me try again. Are you now
> > saying that you were wrong with your warning and that there is nothing to
> > worry about? To answer this you need ONLY reply "Yes" or "No." Thanks!
> >          Dave
> >
>NO
>Peter

Hi Peter,
         I've talked to several people here who know MUCH more about this
sort of thing than do I and they all say that what you have found is
"normal" and nothing to worry about. Aenus and Bill (as well as others)
seem to be saying the same thing--ie it's "normal." Have you checked with
anyone that you know (who KNOWS something about this program) to see if,
indeed, it is normal? If not, when do you think you may have some
definitive information on the situation?
         Dave