[SEL] Re: Get it together Spencer/ Spencer has it together

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Sun Feb 19 06:25:58 PST 2006

I've only been a member for about two months. At first I thought this was
about old engines and it seems that all I read was everything but engines. I
was also appalled with the list as it seemed that what ever came to mind
some one would list it rather it was about the weather or their dogs. I also
threatened to stop taking the list and then it hit me, why this is nice that
men and woman can express their views and ask other list member for their
opinions. There is more to life than engines and old tractors in this world
and we need more people like Spencer that devote their time and energy to
provide this service that can bring people together in good honest clean
discussions on their feelings.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net