[SEL] Re: Get it together Spencer

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Sun Feb 19 05:43:34 PST 2006

>This mail box will soon be closed. I never expected the mail I
>received to be so foul. I expected better out of this group.

It always amazes me that people who dish CRAP out are appalled when
they get CRAP thrown back at them!  I know, it's their RIGHT to say
whatever they want but they seem to believe that others don't have
the RIGHT to respond IF that response doesn't agree with their CRAP!

Mike

PS. Jeff, I doubt if many on this list will be upset if the door DOES
hit you in the ass on your way out!

PPS. Thanks Spencer for all you do for us!