[SEL] now"Can other people see the pictures"

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 07:24:22 PST 2006

Yep, I agree with all below, works fine from my Firefox
Clint

Bill Dickerson wrote:

>A. Nice page!
>B. Great pics!
>C. even works over dial-up!
>D. Works well in IE, and of course it works fine in a STANDARDS based
>browser - Firefox!
>
>Cool.
>

>Bill
>Runnells, IA

--------------030108090309020705040809

<head>
</head>
Yep, I agree with all below, works fine from my Firefox<br>
Clint<br>
Bill Dickerson wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">A. Nice page!
B. Great pics!
C. even works over dial-up!
D. Works well in IE, and of course it works fine in a STANDARDS based
browser - Firefox!

Cool.

Bill
Runnells, IA

    <pre wrap="">Hi guys, Can other people see the pictures at
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/anson/index.htm">http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/anson/index.htm</a>
I get to that page but cannot see any photo's.
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv">http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv</a>
[...]