[SEL] Webpage updated/and how about a vote

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Feb 15 16:20:50 PST 2006

At 12:00 PM 15/02/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>From: jlb94 at juno.com
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Webpage updated
>To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
>
>Hi Jerry,
>Very nice site.
>Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate.
>Nice Job.
>Joe "Pip" Betz said that.

Thanks Joe I just try to write it the way I'd like to read it.  Nothing
fancy - just a letter with a few pictures added. I must admit that the
flashing red arrow in the header gets on my nerves sometimes (even though I
drew it myself). How about a vote from the list - what do you guys think of
the flashing arrow in my header. I've got to admit that if it came to the
stage where I had to have the "casting vote" I would vote to remove it.
(You guys should all know where South Africa is by now <grin>). (I still
like the revolving pulleys - even if they are not in synch.)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---