[SEL] Webpage updated/and how about a vote

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Feb 16 11:10:47 PST 2006

At 12:00 PM 16/02/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:13:25 -0500
>From: jlb94 at juno.com
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Webpage updated/and how about a vote
>
>Hi Jerry,
>The flashing arrow may be annoying to YOU -
>But - Me, being from the USA and -
>you probably do not know where Pennsylvania is -
>Likewise, I don't know where you're from.
>I never realized it but,  I direct everything to people in the USA.
>It shows were you're from.  I like it.
>I Vote To Keep It !!
>Joe "Pip" Betz said that.

Thanks Joe
         So Far there has been one for and one against - looks like I may
have to use that casting vote !

         By the way - I do know where Pennsylvania is (named after or by
William Penn -Eastern US - just below New York - capital city Harrisburg if
my memory serves me correctly) and I did not have to look at a map for
this. Geography (and history) were my favorite subjects at school. In my
younger days I could remember all the States as well as their capitals and
the same for the countries of Europe, Africa and South America. These days
things are a bit different and the old brain seems to have lost the index
to it's filing system. :-)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---