[SEL] Get it together Spencer

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 15 23:36:52 PST 2006

G'Day Jeff

I like all the rest would like to thank Spencer for providing this FREE
service for us all to communicate with, without THIS list I would not have
made many great friends (and a few I have upset)from over the world.
I can understand your frustrations, where others that have not been black
listed may not understand, for 4 months I could not get a post through for
48hrs after I sent it, in the end it was a waste of time posting as the
thread I wanted to be a part of was long over. no one could help fix the
problem of getting my provider (second largest in OZ) off the back list.

My Options.
1. Leave the list (without putting crap on Spencer)
2. Find another (free) provider that was not blacklisted.

As I did NOT want to lose the friendship of this list I got a yahoo mail
account and subscribed, problem fixed although for my reasons I left the old
one connected so had to play with two lots of postings, then after the list
was down several weeks ago my postings on the original account got through
fine. If this one gets through without a major delay I will unsubscribe the
yahoo account.

Jeff you are still subscribed so I assume you would realise the flames you
would get, well it worked, don't know why you did not ask the list if anyone
else had a problem and what help we could provide

This is also the only list I have had problems with BUT.

1. Its Spencers list, if he wants this type of spam protection that is the
way it is
2. Refer to my options above
3. Think up another option
4. Shut the door quietly if you go
5 - 10 Thank you again Spencer for your effort in keeping this list going

Kerry Morris
Lithgow N.S.W  OZ
WEB:  www.members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/
skype ID:   ozengine