[SEL] Get it together Spencer

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 17:15:59 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/15/2006 11:17:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mr at carolina.rr.com writes:

<<  I just want to say a big thanks to Spencer for making this
 forum available to us.  I have learned more than I can express here and
 enjoyed learning more about each of you.  I hope the frustration of one will
 not overshadow the joy of many. >>

In the past I have had a few problems getting list mail past AOL blockers and
after contacting Spencer he has taken his time to contact AOL and fixed the
problem.  This just adds to more of his personal time to keeping this GREAT
list going.

Thanks Spencer!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA