[SEL] Get it together Spencer

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Wed Feb 15 14:50:28 PST 2006

I'd like to add my two cents to this string. When I first joined this group
I was not happy with the way thing were going with a lot of the strings. Now
after several weeks I have come to understand that this web site which
brings people together has improved my outlook on life. Yes some times it is
slow and other times e-mail seems to disappear into thin air but stop and
think, without this type of correspondence from its list members we would
have to depend on the U. S. Mail and that sure is not dependable for fast
service. Yes list members we should be thankful for this list and not
complain about its short falls. What better way to bring people together
with adverse interests over a wide variety of subjects that are willing to
share their knowledge, pictures and personal experiences. I say if you are
not happy with the way things are today, stop and think what it would be
like without this list. You would have questions or ideas and no where to go
with them. For me I have changed my feelings for the list and I say keep up
the good work and thank you for your hard work and devotion in putting the
list together.
Lyle Myles a true believer in our list.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net