[SEL] Get it together Spencer

WinkAndGinger at aol.com WinkAndGinger at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 07:07:17 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/14/2006 10:38:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
transteck at earthlink.net writes:

> Your "secure"
> auction site was hacked last year, and now we have to put up with this?
> Not worth the trouble for me. Call me gone!!
>
> Jeff

Now Jeff, I seldom post to this list because I don't feel my scope of
knowledge measures up o the level of most of the folks here.  I just mostly listen
and try to Improve that level.  I say thanks to Spencer for allowing me to do
that at no cost to me! Having said that....I think you should go quail hunting
with Vice President Cheney!

Wink & Ginger Thornton,
Yucca Valley Ca., USA
KG6TVW, KG6TVV
The older the violin....the sweeter the music!
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4114826&a=30951078&pw=

--part1_12a.6e84ede9.31249da5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>In a me=
ssage dated 2/14/2006 10:38:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, transteck at earthlink=
.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Your "secure" <BR>
auction site was hacked last year, and now we have to put up with this? <BR>
Not worth the trouble for me. Call me gone!!<BR>
<BR>
Jeff<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Now Jeff, I seldom post to this list because I don't feel my scope of knowle=
dge measures up o the level of most of the folks here.  I just mostly l=
isten and try to Improve that level.  I say thanks to Spencer for allow=
ing me to do that at no cost to me! Having said that....I think you should g=
o quail hunting with Vice President Cheney!<BR>
<BR>
Wink & Ginger Thornton, <BR>
Yucca Valley Ca., USA<BR>
KG6TVW, KG6TVV<BR>
<I>The older the violin....the sweeter the music!<BR>
</I>http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3D4114826&a=3D30951078&=
amp;pw=3D</FONT></HTML>