[SEL] Philips engine, was Webpage updated

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 15 03:26:59 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Orrin Iseminger" <oiseming at moscow.com>
To: "'The SEL email discussion list'" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 1:14 AM
Subject: RE: [SEL] Philips engine, was Webpage updated

Hi Orrin,Yes I did own the one you see in the pictures at
http://community.webshots.com/album/24464956NxhhLZMVVa/2
I have copied the manual at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/MP1002CA.pdf
The reason I eventually sold it after about 2 years was that it didn't
run  well at all.
Just short runs every now & then and never fast enough to generate.
When the Swede offered me what I thought was a good price I sold it.
Given the current prices I wish I hadn't. 8^)
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv